The indigenous British population of Birmingham is doomed. Current government estimates put the ethnic minority population at thirty per cent and this is likely to be an underestimate. Demographers predict that the indigenous population will become a minority around 2015, in less than eight years from now. In twenty years time Birmingham will be a unrecognisable patchwork of conflicting ethnic groupings with the remaining British population packed into ever shrinking ghettos. Most of the white population who can afford to will have fled. Those that remain will be eventually assimilated into which ever dominant culture which surrounds them; Polish, Bengali, Pakistani, West Indian, Somalian or Indian.
However there exists a group of people determined that the destruction of the unique culture of Birmingham will not go unopposed. A small team comprised of truck drivers, carers, warehousemen, middle management, mothers, service sector workers and professional people committed to democratic non-violent resistance to the ethnic cleansing of the city. Birmingham's ruling elite has enormous resources of all kinds, an entrenched position and a vast pool of client voters. The Birmingham BNP has nothing but imagination and determination. Welcome to our blog.
Thursday, 12 July 2007
Birmingham tops League
In simple demographic terms this might come as something of a surprise, Greater London having a population between three and four time larger than the West Midlands. However to those who have been following the sorry story of radical Islam in the region it will only be a confirmation of what we already knew. We have had the plot to behead a British solider leading to arrests in the city. We have had reports that some of the suspects from the recent attempted car bombings in London were from Birmingham. We have had the Channel 4 “undercover Mosque” program revealing the widespread preaching of Jihadist doctrine in the city. We have had the “Tipton Taliban” banged up in camp X-Ray after being captured in Afghanistan (who claim they were attending a wedding, these guys must really, really like wedding cake). We have had wounded soldiers in Selley Oak harangued by Muslims. And on and on and on.
MI5 reckon there to be some EIGHTY terrorist cells of varying effectiveness and professionalism currently in the West Midlands. Fortunately for the people of this region it is likely that any attempted attack from these people will have London, rather than Birmingham, as its target. Islamic terrorism is all about publicity and London is a far more tempting target than Birmingham in these terms. Plus the Islamist terrorist is just bright enough to avoid calling the attention of the authorities to their stronghold here in the Midland’s. However if the terrorists did decide to strike Birmingham though the following is our best guess based on previous attacks as to the most likely targets.
1. Broad Street: Islamic puritan fascists don’t enjoy a drink and a laugh, and they don’t want you to either. Previous attempted attacks in London and Bali on nightclubs plus the lack of more symbolic targets in Birmingham put Broad Street right at the top of our list.
2. New Street Station: Islamic terrorists like attacking transport systems and New Street, at the centre of Britain’s rail network is a tempting target. Similar attacks have been carried out in Madrid and London.
3. The Bull Ring: Although shopping centres have not yet been successfully targeted in the West they are the favoured target in Iraq and Afghanistan. The Bluewater shopping centre in Kent was named as a potential target in one recent terrorist trial. As a symbol of Western infidel decadence Birmingham can offer no better.
4. Birmingham Airport: The attack on Glasgow airport was a failure. However it does represent a move towards attacking secondary provincial targets which are less well protected than those around the capital.
5. Steelhouse Lane Police Station: In Iraq and Afghanistan Police Stations are frequently attacked. As symbols of the State they are attractive targets to the terrorist. Plus there is the chance to settle old scores ….
A London bus after the seven seven sucide bombings
The Birmingham Mail is quick to assure the people of Birmingham that the threat has been over stated. In their judgement. They managed to find a Doctor Steve Hewitt of Birmingham University (what his doctorate was in was unspecified) to offer the opinion that MI5 had mistaken blood thirsty ambitions for a real threat. Personally we would rather trust the judgement of MI5. Perry Barr MP, Khalid Mahmood said he would “be quite surprised if the area was a hotspot”. Khalid’s contempt for the opinion of the security services is of more than academic interest, he is the Chair of All Party Inquiry into Tackling Terrorism. We wonder what could have possibly have been the reason for his appointment to this vital position, his degree in engineering? His stint working in Kuwait? His experience of Kashmir where he was born? If your not convinced that being an Indian engineer who ditched his job as a councillor to work in Kuwait qualifies Khalid to hold such an important position then maybe you might conclude he got the gig simply because he is a Muslim himself. Surely the government wouldn’t play politics with an issue of life and death, would they?
Read the Mail story
Read the News of the World story